Eight Tips to Take Health Care Of Yourself If You Do Not Eat At Home
You eating out is often associated to excesses, although there are simple tricks to keep your diet under control and balance Health Care
Health Care: Eating out, try different dishes and enjoy the food and talk at the desktop part of the culture of our country, where most of the things happening around a table. Menu of the day at work, beach bar, tapas meal with friends or family plan: in one way or another, the outputs are an important way of relating. The cuisine, rich and varied, and the many bars and restaurants that fill the streets, are proof of this. The problem arises when one is not able to resist temptations and diet control is lost. You eat more or more caloric dishes are chosen. To prevent this from happening, then offered eight tips.
Health Care Management: Caring for the diet in bars and restaurants,
On vacation we relax, and this often includes the diet. Different studies show our tendency to gain weight during these periods, as stated in the article CONSUMER EROSKI ‘ ¿fattened more on holiday? ‘. In the days off, you want to enjoy what for most of the year does not exist (as the village festivals) or is casual: out, meet friends, try a few different appetizers, a drink or eating out. I.e. connect with the social part and hedonic feeding. Eating is not just a matter of appetite; it is also a matter of pleasure. Everything is appealing, innovative, eye – catching. Peck here and there. We let ourselves be surprised by chefs, ingredients, presentation … The result is clear: meals and dinners end up being more abundant than they should. We eat more than at home. And we eat different.
Aware of this reality, the Spanish Society for the Study of Obesity (SEED) has published a practical guide to care weight when eating away from home. Its authors, Drs Mar Garrison, Fernando Martinez Gone and Purification of Icaya, contained in document several healthy nutrition tips and concrete examples of how many calories have some of the most common tapas. The following are some recommendations for care outside the home diet, based on making this institution:
Health Care Management tips:
- Are you thirsty? Drink water. Beyond that includes eating out often, consumption of alcoholic beverages or sugary, is essential not quenching your thirst with them. There is a notable difference between taking just a drink and appease the heat – based soft drinks, wine, beer or mixed drinks.
- Enjoy the moment it easy. Take time to eat in peace is essential. Taste food is better than just swallowing food in a fast food. The mechanism of satiety works best with pauses: if you eat slowly, you will eat less and feel better. Therefore, it is advisable to choose a nice setting and, if possible, eat in company. When we eat alone, eat worse.
- Prioritize the variety and quantity. Controlling portion size is very important, especially if you eat in an establishment where there are no limits, as a buffet free. It is preferable to try different flavors and textures in moderate or small portions, to fill the plate with a mountain of food.
- Snacks? Yes, but well chosen. Not the same ration of kibble, a top pickles. There are more and less calorie snacks (seafood, banderillas or vinaigrettes are lighter than patatas bravas, for example). And among those with similar calories, there are options with better nutritional profile.
- Balance on the menu. Whether the letter is eaten like a daily menu is chosen, we must ensure that there is a balance between the first and second plates. Thus, if a very fat or calorie starter is requested, the ideal is that the second is lighter (with vegetables or lean meats prepared grilled, baked or steamed). However, it should always give priority to fresh vegetables, rice and legumes.
- Beware of saturated fat. It is very important to realize that many foods, besides calorie, contain saturated fats. Fried, batters and even certain sauces and side dishes can have too much fat “bad”. The recommendation, in this case, is not banish forever from the diet, but limit your intake and prevent part of the regular diet. One thing is a treat, and another based diet on fatty and caloric foods.
- Do not come to the restaurant with a voracious hunger. Reporter intakes throughout the day and avoid fasting very prolonged will prevent sit at the table eager to take up the dishes. When you have a big appetite or have spent several hours without eating, they tend to choose the most caloric and fatty foods; i.e. quickly contributing a great deal of energy. In this sense, snacks mid – morning or mid – afternoon (toast or, better, a piece of fruit) are excellent palliative. Better get to lunch or dinner with a moderate appetite, allowing enjoy the dishes without anxiety or haste.
- Beware dessert. Although it has eaten well, a lot and even being completely sated, when the dessert menu comes … almost always done them a hole. Again it all sounds wonderful and looks great. With a new palette of flavors and textures (sweet, fluffy, soft), the temptation is installed on the table. The first choice should be no doubt fruit. However, it is not always easy to resist a chocolate cake, an ice cream or mousse strawberry. Therefore, if a dessert of these features is requested, it is best to share: half rations will be twice as good.