6 foods that reduce waist
Having a small, defined waist is the dream of many women. So you can do, according to a study published in the Huffington Voices not only require a balanced diet, but a series of important nutrients that help you specifically remove fat that accumulates in the abdomen. L and says that foods are the best to reduce the waist.
Are Foods useful to reduce waist or not?
1. kiwifruit: It contains 84 milligrams of vitamin C that helps form carnitine, a compound that carries fat for energy during exercise.
- Soybeans: Complement 17 grams of protein per cup and the body burns more calories to digest protein when carbohydrates are processed and grasas.Especialmente eliminates the accumulated fat around the waist.
3. Quinoa: it has the essential amino acids needed to build muscle to speed up metabolism. Therefore, if you exercise, it will be easier to define the abdomen.
- Lentils: They are rich in resistant starch, a carbohydrate that helps burn fat and encapsulated. In a study at the University of Colorado, participants who consumed a meal with five grams of resistant starch burned 23% more fat per 24 hours than those who do not consume starch.
- Yogurt: Those who are low in fat contains 20% or more of the daily dose of calcium. This mineral slows the production of cortisol, a hormone that promotes fat accumulation in the abdomen.
6. salmon: The king of Omega-3 fatty acids that help burn fat more effectively. These alter the expression of certain genes, causing your body to burn fat instead of storing it.
Supplement your diet with exercise to define the waist, this way you will notice results quickly.
Five fruit should not eat to reduce belly fat:
Are Foods useful to reduce waist or not?
Five fruits to avoid if you want to reduce belly fat are bananas, pineapples, mangoes, dates and grapes. These fruits top the table highest sugar content. Too much sugar in the diet is stored as fat in the body and tends to show in the abdominal region. Fructose and orbital are sugars found naturally in most fruits. Orbital causes swelling for many people and too much sugar in any way contribute to weight gain and increased belly fat.
Fruits with a high sugar concentration are higher in calories. The sweet taste of fruit, the higher the sugar content. For example, pineapples are so naturally sweet it almost hurts his mouth to eat due to citric acid. Mangoes and bananas are so starched that are commonly used in milkshakes or smoothies as a thickening agent. Starch acts like sugar in the body and stored as fat. Although grapes have skin that is high in fiber, which are highly concentrated with sugar.
Insulin and fiber:
The body metabolizes simple sugars that readily cause an increase in blood glucose. The more glucose in the blood is your own body, the more insulin your body must produce to stabilize. Insulin is a hormone that regulates blood sugar. According to the Mayo Clinic, insulin spikes result in increased weight gain and fat storage. The skin of fruit fiber content increases, reducing the insulin peak. Bananas and mangoes both have the skin, but not consumed, so the fiber is minimal.
To prevent belly fat, start with fresh fruits. , Whole fresh fruits are always better than processed fruit, such as fruit juices or canned fruit choice. For example, a can of diced pears contain little fiber and more sugar compared to a fresh pear, because the skin increases the fiber and no sugar is added. Consumption of fruits that are high in fiber help stabilizes blood glucose. Fortunately, fruit still can be part of a healthy diet. Try fruits with skin that are not too sweet. Berries and citrus fruits are good examples of low-sugar fruits that are high in fiber.
A recent study published in the “Journal of Clinical Investigation” showed that fructose causes more abdominal fat than glucose regardless of their calorie content. Apparently, all sugar are equal, but some people eat too much fruit because they believe it is healthy and fructose is a natural sugar. The best option to reduce belly fat is to limit the amount of sugar you consume each day. Along with controlling your diet, incorporating physical activity will help burn any excess sugar you consume. Another option is to eat fruits with a source of protein or fat. More time is needed for the body to break down sugars and reduce insulin increased.